International organisations, governments and their agencies face increasing demands on their networks characterised by five major drivers:
- Increasing volumes of data and information year on year;
- Limited local/regional infrastructure (power, telecommunications, facilities);
- Deployment of key mobile workers and/or highly manoeuvrable/high value assets;
- Protecting sensitive business data and information;
- Increasing requirement to inter-connect between different business systems, networks and domains;
To address these demands we work closely with our customers to understand their business processes and requirements, enabling us to deliver new capable business solutions. This has resulted in the development of the Commaci Data Exchange System (CoDES), a suite of products that can be selected, configured and integrated to meet specific requirements.
- OUTREACH–A self contained information system, capable of rapid deployment in crisis situations or to austere environments (1-5 user versions);
- NUCLEUS–Is the heart of the CoDES Service, it is a scalable, highly deployable secure system with a suite of applications and cost effective communications. It can be installed into most mobile assets and deployed anywhere in the world.(Supports 5-25 users);
- ICESYS – Is the anchor of the CoDES Service and has been designed to enable easy and secure integration of multiple platforms into current fixed enterprise level networks.
- ITC(US) – Interconnection Translation Circuit (US) This device enables users on different National networks to intercommunicate seamlessly between normally incompatible instant messaging systems.
Outreach can be deployed anywhere in the world, it is an early access and entry point to the Commaci Deployable Exploitation System (CoDES). Outreach enables users to securely input, access, exploit and exchange business critical information.
Nucleus is a scalable and deployable information system that utilises cutting edge technology designed to collate, exploit, collaborate and propagate information and is at the heart of the CoDES service. It comes complete with a suite of integrated applications and uses cost effective communication services to enable business communities to send and receive secure information and data from and to the Commaci Outreach and ICESYS systems.
With innovative application integration, role specific messaging and secure tailored geospatial tracking coupled with system management, ICESYS promotes the delivery of business/enterprise coherence. Commaci ICESYS enables senior managers and staff to control and direct their strategic activities and directions across their business.